Complete Pacific Northwest Coast Bundle (2 Paper or Laminated Wall Maps)TR-SOBAY-006-BN-P
- Covers the entire Pacific NW coastline from Skagway, Alaska, to Lincoln City, OR, including all of the Salish Sea on two lovely paired maps
- Made in USA, by artist Richard O. Malin of The Sobay Company, Olympia, WA
- Printed on heavy (70lb) paper, laminated with 3mil vinyl
- Scale approximately 1 inch = 10 nautical miles
- Each map is 30 X 59 inches, shipped rolled together in cardboard tube
- Match lines on the maps indicate where they can be cut to fit together for one continuous map.
This bundle includes both the North and South maps in matched pair covering the entire Pacific NW Coastline: These beautiful light blue and pale taupe maps cover from Skagway, Alaska, to Ocean Falls, British Columbia, including all of the Queen Charlotte Islands for the Northern Part; and from there to Lincoln City, Oregon, including all of Vancouver Island, Puget Sound, Willapa Bay, Gray's Harbor and the mouth of the Columbia River for the Southern Part.
Match lines allow these maps to be joined together to give you an entire wall (9 feet 6 inches) of gold rush lore along nearly 1200 miles of Pacific Northwest coastline.
Our beautiful wall maps are a must for boaters, skin divers, travelers or anyone interested in the waters, history and lore of the Pacific Northwest. Great for trip planning or documenting your travels; intended for arm-chair navigating; excellent for hanging in the living room, office, den or schoolroom.
Covering from Skagway, Alaska to Lincoln City, Oregon, they provide a wealth of geographical, marine and historical details of the region.
Each of our 5 Sobay historic maps are printed on heavy (70 lb) paper, and shipped rolled. All are available as plain paper, or heat sealed in a 3 mil laminated vinyl coating with a matte finish. This durable protective coating is easy to clean, and is an attractive yet inexpensive alternative to glass when displaying or framing your maps.